High Volume Premium System:
The four stage RTS-2025 system with Virtual Ionizer is designed for urban water supplies in New Zealand that require a higher flow capacity than average and/or usage in excess of 200,000 litres p.a. (>200 Cubes). This might be because you have more than 2 bathrooms and/or more than 4 bedrooms. If in doubt, please contact us to talk about the ideal size of system for your needs.
NSF/ANSI Certification on Filter Housings and cartridges
The filters and housings are manufactured in Taiwan by a large manufacturer of filter products. We believe they are the best available quality and have brass ports (not plastic). Also, the ‘O’ ring seals are positively compressed by the threaded housing, to ensure they don’t leak over time, unlike many lookalike housings.
The premium system comprises a long-life 1 micron sediment filter and an extra long-life Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) filter to remove chlorine and its by-products plus KDF special media to remove chlorine, heavy metals and a wide range of other common contaminants. Finally the Virtual Ionizer works to reduce scale and enhance cleaning.
- Long life sediment 20" filter
- NZ specific carbon / KDF 20" filter
- Virtual Ionizer
- Tapware (x2 ball valves)
- Five year warranty
- Removes Heavy metals
- Reduces scale build-up
- Removes Chlorine and the by-products of Chlorine Sterilisation
- Removes Sediment down to 1 micron
This four stage system designed specifically for town water supply. Multi-stage 1 micron sediment filter; Carbon filter for Chlorine and it's By-products; KDF special media to remove chlorine and heavy metals; "Virtual Ionizer".
Installation is recommended to be completed by a registered plumber. If you require assistance in finding a plumber or questions during the install you can feel free to call us - we are happy to help.
The premium system has a 5 year warranty (not including consumables).
The Filters and Housings are fully NSF42 certified.
- Two 20" (inch) Jumbo Filter Housings on Stainless Steel Bracket
- 20" 20-1 Micron Sediment Filter 20 Inch GAC/KDF Media Filter with up to 99% Chlorine reduction
- 25 mm (1”) BSP Brass ports Stainless steel
- Virtual Ionizer IZC-20 Max recommended Flow Rate = 100 litres/min
- Maximium pressure rating = 550 kpa / 80 PSI 10 year warranty (conditions apply)
- Overall Dimensions: Width- 610mm Height- 730mm Depth- 180mm Vertical pipe spacing- 480mm (± 10mm) centres.
Not sure if the product is for you? Ring 0800 552509
I have battled my skin all my life, and now it's never looked or felt better... Denise in Tauranga
Guests notice and comment on how nice our water is... Cliff & Lisa in Hamilton