Got hard water?
The latest hard water areas we are selling into include Bay of Plenty, Hawkes Bay and Canterbury. Let us know about your area.
By upsetting the formation of those scale deposits, rather than changing the water chemistry, we have observed huge improvements in keeping surfaces clean. Other softening systems using salt or resin can introduce undesirable chemicals
(aluminium) plus they have not been proven to work on silica, which is often mistaken for calcium (lime).
- Build up of grime on bathroom surfaces
- Hard white deposits in and on kettles and shower heads
- Cleaning requires harsh chemicals and abrasives.
- Taste of the water is unpleasant, especially with tea & coffee
- Washing windows, cars etc., leaves hard-to-remove deposits.
"We are very impressed with the performance..." Phil & Wendy Deane, Wanganui
"Our washing powder usage in the washing machine has decreased...." Joy and Graham Harris, Tauranga
- No-maintenance Virtual Ionizer (KP Water only product)
- NZ specific sediment filtration - high quality, long life
- NZ specific carbon GAC/ KDF filter for up to 99% reduction in chlorine
- Taps and fittings in brass with stainless piping for super-long life
- 5 year warranty
The plumber will supply the piping from the system to the town supply.